5G Cloud & Edge Computing Training
5G Cloud & Edge
2 day training
5G Cloud & Edge Computing Training is a 2 day training course by Tonex. 5G Mobile Edge Computing Training and Certification. The cloud data centers where data can be stored are known as mobile edge clouds. This course will help all the participants to understand how 5G is enabling the integration of diverse technologies like AI, robotics, cloud, and edge computing.
Learn how you can receive training in 5G NR Multi-Access Edge Computing with Tonex Digital Technologies. Fundamentals of Edge Computing training course will introduce participants to Edge Computing and its application in 5G including Multi-access edge computing (MEC) computing and Mobile Edge Computing.
You can also Learn how 5G NR multi-access edge computing (MEC) brings applications, storage, switching, and control functions closer to the location where they’re needed, improving data processing and reducing latency.
Edge computing doesn’t mean the cloud will disappear. It means the cloud is coming to you. Attend this course and learn all the essential things about 5G technology followed by mobile edge computing.
Course recommended for
- Network Engineer & Architect
- Product engineer & designer
- Systems engineer
- Healthcare technician
- Mechanical/ Trouble-shooting professional
- Engineering Project management chief
- RF engineers & scientists,
- Software testing engineers, analysts,
- Engineering managers,
- Antenna technicians,
- Field measurement technicians
- Project planners
- Basics of Cloud Computing
- Edge Computing basics & Use-Cases
- Benefits of Edge Computing & Types of Edge
- Edge Deployment Modes / Solutions
- 5G Edge Computing
- Fundamentals of Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Mobile Edge Computing Fundamentals
Sign Up : Group Training Available
Interested to join this training? Before enrolling, you must complete an online application. Don’t wait! While you can only enroll in courses during open enrollment periods, you can complete your online application at any time. Got any query? Read our most frequently asked questions, FAQ or Visit contact page