Model Based Systems Engineering
MBSE Fundamentals for DoD (Dept. of Defense)
3 day training
MBSE DoD Fundamentals Training is a 3 day training by Tonex. The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) has turned to Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Digital Engineering (DE) in an attempt to stay ahead of near-peer adversaries. Digital Engineering and MBSE helps with this by fusing data across all domains. Military analysts strongly believe that Digital Engineering enables DOD to develop, test, and manage modern weapon systems with integrated data across the entire lifecycle, from design through production and sustainment.
MBSE Benefits For Industries
These industries are benefited with MBSE
- Transportation and mobility
- Aerospace and defense
- Industrial equipment
- Energy and utilities
- Architecture and construction
- Life sciences, High-tech
- Marine and offshore
- Financial and business services
- Consumer goods and retail
- Natural resources
- Consumer packaged goods and retail
The DoD Digital Engineering Strategy also prioritizes the importance of how U.S. military services must train and shape the workforce to use digital engineering practices. In this training, you can learn a list of Digital Engineering tools and applications; how to implement Digital Engineering with MBSE.
Who should attend ?
Recommended for Dod ( Department of defense) professional, software and system engineers, scientists, analysts’ managers, technicians.
- Systems Engineering (SE) and Digital Engineering overview
- Lifecycle SE Transformation with Digital Engineering and MBSE
- Digital Engineering and System Architecture and Modeling
- DoD Enterprise and System Architecture with Digital Engineering and MBSE
- Workshops & Case-studies, work-guide books.
Sign Up : Group Training Available
Interested to join this training? Before enrolling, you must complete an online application. Don’t wait! While you can only enroll in courses during open enrollment periods, you can complete your online application at any time. Got any query? Read our most frequently asked questions, FAQ or Visit contact page